RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Database managementMathematics › AlgorithmsMathematics › Applied mathematicsPhysics › Computational physicsTechnology › Computer technology
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONUnited States › San Diego
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. Our S Job Mission
The Sr. Enterprise Applications Support Analyst will be part of the Cymer Data Service Operations (DSO) team and will be responsible for building deployment images / packages, ensuring data flow and day-to-day operations of data products install base, as well as the deployment and testing of new software to those systems. This individual will also be a part of the DSO team developing and supporting in-house applications.
- Builds and maintains Linux software deployment packages that work on various hardware platforms.
- Builds and maintains Linux scripts to create automated alerts.
- Works with software development and engineering teams to report design, reliability, and maintenance problems or bugs in software.
- Provides technical support to field engineers and regional technical support engineers including diagnosis, troubleshooting, and support of server hardware, software, and networks.
- Works in labs and with laser light sources to build and test server hardware and software.
- Uses established escalation and service management processes to provide timely responses to field situations where first-line product support has failed to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning application.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
EURAXESS offer ID: 436594
Posting organisation offer ID: 14799
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.