RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Control engineeringEngineering › Mechanical engineeringEngineering › Project engineeringMathematics › Applied mathematics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE05/12/2019 00:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONUnited States › Hillsboro
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
Manage the installation of facilities at the customer site. Define and maintain safety protocols and standard operating procedures during Installations Introduction
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics.
Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer sites and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to the customer. Local Customer Support branches perform these tasks for the customers within the specific region. As a CS On-site Project Leader you are responsible for the operational management of EUV installations at customer sites. In this role you will use resources from CS Factory, local office CS team and other support organizations.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customer’s expectations.
Your tasks consist of three main activities:
1) Preparation phase:
- Manage the installation of facilities at the customer site.
- Define and maintain safety protocols and standard operating procedures during Installations and have this reviewed by line management.
2) Execution phase:
- Operational planning.
- Provide project planning with pre-defined milestones to the Project manager.
- Convey key milestones to team members (ASML & 3rd party) and coordinate activities to achieve on-time completion.
- Be the ambassador of the Customer Support Installations department.
- Customer Interface.
- Interface with customer providing installation updates, escalation management, and coordinate customer related activities with project team.
- Effectively communicate complex installation and technical details to customers.
- Escalation management.
- Ensure the agreed escalation process is executed.
- Take the lead in escalations that are beyond control of coordinators and team leads, and implement methods and actions that prevent them from recurring.
- Ensure that follow-up actions on reported issues and are on track by partnering with Veldhoven factory assigned coordinator(s).
- Continuous improvement.
- Provide feedback during and at the end of the installation that will enhance future installations, taking costs and cycle time into account.
- Provide performance feedb
Apply via Qreer.com
Web site for additional job details
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
EURAXESS offer ID: 440444
Posting organisation offer ID: 14718
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.